If you arrive in Vác, your first trip should be to us! With tips, ideas and general information, we will help you get to know the thousand faces of our city better. You will find us in the historic downtown, on the Baroque main square.
2600 Vác, March 15th Square 17.
Unfortunately, from January 1 to March 12, 2023, we are unable to serve you in person, however, we are waiting for your inquiries by phone and e-mail on weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone numbers: +36 27 316 160, +36 30 501 8158
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find up-to-date information about the sights, tourist service providers and cultural events of the city of Vác on the official website of the TDM of Vác and its surroundings: www.visitvac.hu
Our information services
- up-to-date information about programs, sights and service providers in Vác and Vác
- guided tour in Hungarian, English or German by appointment
- ticket sales nationwide for concerts, theatrical performances, festivals, sporting events
- free tourist publications from Hungary
- storefront touch screen information 0-24 hours
Rental of event equipment:
In our office it is possible to rent wooden houses, beer bench sets and a stage, whether you are planning a corporate or private event.
Our convenience services:
- luggage storage
- free wifi
- mobile charging station
Our gift ideas:
- Vác souvenirs: fridge magnets, postcards, ceramic mugs, ornaments
- guidebooks, maps
- tourist medal distribution
- gift vouchers for theatre tickets, concerts
- tour ticket – close-to-nature guided tour gift
- Hungary Card and Budapest Card sales
Did you know that the Tourinform office in Vác is a Kajla sealing point?
We look forward to welcoming small school students!
Our Kajla circle offer, close to Vác, the Katalinpuszta Excursion Center
Ride with Dani Ant to the playground, hike the wildly romantic nature trails, stretch out big on the Giants' resting place, skirmish on the slopes of The Horse Creek, and cross the suspension bridge as well.